I offer one program, the premium plan.
The process is detailed and will push you hard but the reward is worth it! I know what it’s like to work 40 plus hours a week and train hard at the same time. It takes experience to know when to go hard and when to recover – without balance you will overtrain and adaptation to new levels of fitness not be achieved. Here is the caching program breakdown (in a nutshell).
$140 per month which includes:
- Premium Training Peaks Athlete Account
- Training plans are delivered via Training Peaks in block format (weekly or biweekly)
- Training plan format: Power (watts) and or Heart Rate
- Customized Long Range Plan that identifies goals, strategies, limiters, and strengths
- Weekly coach initiated communication via Training Peaks, phone, email, text and or video chat
- Adaptive training plan allows for unlimited modification to your training plan
- Unlimited athlete initiated contact with Coach Tim
- No contract required.
Laguna Beach, CA
News & Updates
Athlete Background Experience: NoviceInterest: Knee Rehab and General FitnessGoals: Increase time on the bike without discomfortInjuries: Knee and BackNotables: Athlete worked in distribution/delivery and is currently retired...
Athlete Background Experience: IntermediateInterest: Sprinting and group ridingGoals: Gain USA Cycling upgrade points via Crit RacingInjuries: NoneNotables: Athlete's max power output is 1200 plus watts Bike Data Brand: GiantModel: Propel AdvanceSize: 52Year:...
Athlete Background Experience: NoviceInterest: Daily rides and touringGoals: Overall fitness and more bike touringInjuries: NoneNotables: Athlete recently finished a multiday tour ride from Pittsburgh to Washington D.C. on an upright hybrid bicycle. Following the...
The cyclocross bike is designed for racing cyclocross racing. This is not a typical gravel bike and can be distinguished as such via the bike frames tire clearance, shorter chainstays/ wheelbase, a more aggressive head tube and seat tube angle and a higher bottom...
The 1x (1 by) Road bike is a relatively new concept as it has all the characteristics of a normal road bike geometry, rear derailleur, tube shape…but does not include the front derailleur/shifter paddle/cables and chainrings. The 1x Road Bike excels on the flats, crit course and…