I offer one program, the premium plan.
The process is detailed and will push you hard but the reward is worth it! I know what it’s like to work 40 plus hours a week and train hard at the same time. It takes experience to know when to go hard and when to recover – without balance you will overtrain and adaptation to new levels of fitness not be achieved. Here is the caching program breakdown (in a nutshell).
$140 per month which includes:
- Premium Training Peaks Athlete Account
- Training plans are delivered via Training Peaks in block format (weekly or biweekly)
- Training plan format: Power (watts) and or Heart Rate
- Customized Long Range Plan that identifies goals, strategies, limiters, and strengths
- Weekly coach initiated communication via Training Peaks, phone, email, text and or video chat
- Adaptive training plan allows for unlimited modification to your training plan
- Unlimited athlete initiated contact with Coach Tim
- No contract required.
1828 Commercial Way
News & Updates
A project in the making - now complete. @alanilusorio came to me looking for advise on frame size so I took body measurements and applied @iamspecialized_road frame geometry to my proprietary @wn_precision fitting software and then drew...
The following is a bit by bit breakdown of my 05052018 Lost and Found Gravel Grinder course recon. The purpose of the recon was to: Test my fitness, pacing and pedal stroke (see strava activity below) Practice backcountry navigation (see relive flyover below) Test...
Only 7 percent of cyclists see a professional bike fitter - that’s CARZY! I'm stunned that a person will spend 5k+ on a bike and then hem and ha over the price of a bike fit and or log endless milage each and every season without knowing if they are positioned...
Knowing the athlete's background (training regime, injuries, time off the bike...), abilities (FTP-LTHR, racing category, racing results...) and goals (fitness, racing, adventures...) are vital to setting the distance between the saddle sweet spot and the...